Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DEVOTION AND YOGA ARE SAME




Yoga is the part of Devotion.  In the yoga way practice poses or body positions, after becoming a master in yoga do breathing exercises after thoroughly practice controlled their breath, we see tortoise take breathings in a minute is only 4 times.  Its lifespan is 300 or 400 years. Because it takes only 4 breathes in a minute. But we take nearly 18 to 20 breathes in a minute and we live on the earth nearly 80 to 90 years. See what is the difference between the tortoise and the man?
In the yoga way people do breathing exercises and controlled their breath, they take 5 or 6 times in a minute their life span also expands. Yoga poses give strength to our body breathing exercise give command our breathings.
In the yoga last stage is Samadhi (A state in which the aspirant is one with the object of his meditation, the supreme spirit pervading the universe, where there is a feeling of unutterable joy and peace) this means our soul is mixed to GOD or Super soul, as same as in Devotion way last stage is our soul is reached to GOD or Super soul. 
Uneducated people also easily go in the Devotion way, but in the Yoga way we go to a master and learn yoga practice.  Devotion is simple way we go to temple/church/mosque and pray GOD in our own words; this is not hard to uneducated people any man pray god in his own words, this is a simple way to people.
 I mentioned a song of soul it was wrote by Sri Adi Sankaracharya in Atma Satkam (Sanskrit). He is a famous saint who lived in India.



                     I am neither ego nor reason; I am neither mind nor thought,
                     I cannot be heard nor cast into words, nor by smell nor sight ever caught
                     In light and wind I am not found, nor yet in earth and sky
                    Consciousness and joy incarnate, bliss of the blissful am I
                     I have no name, I have no life.  I breathe no vital air
                    No elements have moulded me; no bodily sheath is my lair
                    I have no speech, no hands and feet, nor means of evolution
                   Consciousness and joy am I and bliss in dissolution
                    cast aside hatred and passion, I conquered delusion and greed
                    No touch of pride caressed me, so never did breed
                    Beyond all faiths, past reach of wealth, past freedom past desire,
                    Consciousness and joy am I   and bliss is my attire
                    Virtue and vice or pleasure and pain are not my heritage
                    Nor sacred texts, nor offerings, nor prayer, nor pilgrimage
                    I am neither food, nor eating nor yet the eater am I consciousness
                    And joy incarnate, bliss of the blissful is I
                    I have no misgiving of death; no chasms of race divide me
                    No parent ever called me child no bond of birth ever tied me
                    I am neither disciple nor master; I have no kin, no friend
                   Consciousness and joy am I and merging in bliss is my end
                   Neither knowable, knowledge, nor knower am I, formless is my form
                   I dwell within the senses but they are not my home
                   Ever serenely balanced, I am neither free nor bound
                   Consciousness and joy am I and bliss is where I am found






Read above stanza and know what our soul is?  Ever religion pray God save me and taken me to your kingdom. It means God taken my soul and merging in your soul.